Thank you for attending the 2022 Small Business Forum. We can't wait to see you again in 2023!
Registration for 2022 Small Business Forum is now closed.
Due to security involved with this event, there will be no last-minute registrations, and registrations are not transferable.
What to expect:
- All attendees are required to present a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Guests will undergo security screening upon arrival. Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives) are prohibited on Bank premises.
- The Bank reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any individual who is disruptive or does not follow the Bank’s policies.
- Masks are not required but are encouraged.
Forum Agenda & Speaker Bios
- Fed 101 – Emily Perlmeter
- Dallas College Small Business Innovation Plans – Danica Hershberger
- Economic Update – Emily Kerr
- The Art of Business Networking, facilitated by Januari Lewis
- A Fireside Chat with Jason McCann, moderated by Philip Silvestri
- Empowering Women Entrepreneurs, facilitated by Dr. Cheryl Polote-Williamson
- Expanding Your Business Presence. Which is best for you? Facilitated by Josh Johnson
- HR Innovation: Building the Workforce of the Future, facilitated by Sandi Mitchell
- Technology Innovation & Integration, facilitated by Kate Winsor
- Small Business Certifications: What are they? What do you do once you have them?, Facilitated by Malcolm Mayo
- Employee Retention Tax Credits. Are you eligible to get $26K back?, Facilitated by Jennifer Scott
- Seasonal & Temporary Employees; How to Manage Short Term Resources, facilitated by Paul Birt
- Business Exit Planning; Plan Today for Tomorrow, facilitated by Kelly Kunst and Leslie Hassler
- Happy Exits: Great Stories of Alumni who have sold their businesses, facilitated by Ted Hill