City of Sherman, Texas
2022 Hot Summer Nights lineup:
- June 2 – Diamond Rio, Ragland
- June 9 – Jo Dee Messina, with special guest Jen Phillips
- June 16 – Micky Dolenz the Voice of the Monkees, Jim Stewarts
- June 23 – Jack Ingram, Greg & Sawyer Guymon
- July 7 – Filter, Sons of Fannin
- July 14 – Let It Rock Bon Jovi Tribute Band, Taylor Walker
- July 21 – C&C Music Factory, Cela Harper
- July 28 – Alien Ant Farm, AC/TC
Concerts are on Thursday evenings at 405 N. Rusk Street, starting at 7:00 p.m.
Hot Summer Nights is Sherman’s FREE, family-friendly concert series that takes place on the Municipal Lawn every Thursday in June and July. Cadence Studios provide a wide array of audio equipment and sound engineering services based on the needs to each band.
We have had the pleasure to work with some well known acts, including: